Non-Degree Seeking

  • Ineligible for Financial Aid
  • Transcripts are required
  • Change-of-Status requires " good" Academic Standing
  • See an advisor if you wish to audit a course

Good Standing is (in part) denoted as holding a 2.0 GPA with NMSU
If you decide to change you a Degree-Seeking status, only  30 credits may carry over

Steps for Non-Degree Admission

Apply for the semester you wish to register a course

Submit an official transcript

Once admitted, activate your account

See an advisor if an academic hold must be released

Pay tuition & fees at Pay NMSU Online or visit the Business Office

Purchase your textbooks through the NMSU Bookstore