Room 125, Martinez Hall, 2nd Floor
Important: Testing Center Operations are suspended until further notice
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
(Tests must be completed by 5:00 PM)
Testing Coordinator — Taelor Spangler
Assistant Testing Coordinator — Cheryl Miles
Professional Science Tutor — Carol Prewett
We are an Authorized Pearson VUE Testing Center
Testing Center FAQ
- You must provide a current photo ID (government issued) that includes your First and Last Name. If you do not provide a valid ID you will not be testing. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Personal belongings are not permitted in testing room. Lockers are available for storage.
- On the day of your exam, studying is not permitted once you enter the Testing Center.
- Once your exam has begun, you are not permitted to leave the building.
- If you are unaffiliated with NMSU, you will be charged a $15.00 proctor fee to be paid on the day of your exam
< High School Equivalency Exams will be granted an exception to the levying of the proctor fee >
If caught or suspected of academic dishonesty while testing, you will be asked to leave.
Tests will not be scored!
To Schedule Proctoring for an NMSU or Non-NMSU related Course:
Both you and your instructor, respectively, need to fill out the forms below requesting a date and time within the hours of availability.
Additional Services Offered
ACT Work Keys Testing:
The ACT National Career Readiness Certificate is a nationally recognized, assessment-based work skills credential. Issued at 4 levels, the ACT NCRC measures and certifies the essential work skills needed for success in jobs across industries and occupations.
Focus 2 Career Assessment:
The Focus 2 Assessment is a career, major, and education planning system that evaluates personality, values, interests, and skills to determine an education and career focus that fits you.