Good Afternoon, NMSU Grants!
We must inform you that at this present time the following in-person services have been suspended until further notice
- Adult Education (Online Distance Education only)
- Library Services (Online Assistance only)
- Testing Center (Suspended until further notice)
- Front Office (In person advising, enrollment, & financial aid processing)
The following Essential & Administrative positions will continue to work from isolation in their respective offices:
- Business Manager III
- Campus President
- Information Technology (IT)
- Manager, Facilities Services
- Vice President of Academic Affairs
All other staff will be working remotely. Suspended in-person activities related to Student Services will continue to be available online. For assistance please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call NMSU Grants at (505) 287-6678 to receive the appropriate assistance.
– Grants Web on behalf of
Campus President Mickey D. Best. Ph.D.