Good Afternoon, NMSU Grants!
We must inform you that at this present time the following in-person services have been suspended until further notice:
- Adult Education (Online Distance Education only)
- Library Services (Online Assistance only)
- Testing Center (Closed until further notice)
- Writing Center (Online tutoring until further notice)
- Math Lab (Closed until further notice)
- Cyber Café (Closed until further notice)
- Business Office (Remote Assistance only)
- Front Office (In person advising, enrollment, & financial aid processing are suspended until further notice)
The following Essential services will continue to provide support where needed
- Campus President
- Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Information Technology (IT)
- Manager, Facilities Services
All other staff will be working remotely. Suspended in-person activities related to Student Services will continue to be available online. The remainder of the Spring 2020 semester will be conducted via online classes. For assistance please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call NMSU Grants at (505) 287-6678 to receive the appropriate assistance.
– Grants Web on behalf of
Campus President Mickey D. Best. Ph.D.