Promotion & Tenure Committee
The purpose of the Promotion and Tenure committee is to evaluate and provide recommendations for tenure and/or promotion of junior faculty members to the Vice President for Academic Affairs.
An initial meeting will be held at the beginning of the regular academic year to develop a timeline for the tenure and annual review processes, which will be shared with applicable junior faculty and relevant parties.
A concluding meeting will be held at the end of the regular academic year to advise junior and tenure track faculty on their preparations for the next year.
Other meetings are held as necessary during the regular academic year.
- Membership includes at 3 or 5 tenured faculty members. The chairperson serves a two-year term.
- Promotion and Tenure Checklist
- Promotion and Tenure Timeline
- Promotion and Tenure Annual Portfolio Review
- Promotion and Tenure Application Evaluation
- Master/Operational Syllabus (2016)