NOTE: Deadline to submit applications is January 6, 2021. No new applications will be accepted after this date.
Dear New Dual Credit Students,
Thank you for your interest in NMSU Grants’ Dual Credit Program! To qualify for the dual credit program in Spring 2021, students only need to have a 2.0 or higher high school GPA. Below are the steps you will need to follow in order to be admitted and then registered for a dual credit course.
Steps for New Dual Credit Students:
Please be aware that NMSU Grants CANNOT accept photos of the admissions form.
- NMSU Account Set-Up: The student will receive an email listed on the application with their Aggie ID number and instructions on how to set up a MyNMSU and Navigate accounts.
- Advising Appointments: AFTER both accounts are set up, use your Navigate account to make an appointment with your academic advisor.
- Student Packets/Paperwork: During your advising appointment, the academic advisor will provide you with PDF documents to electronically sign and return.
- Course Selection: Students will be advised and registered for their dual credit courses according to the Spring 2021 schedule.
- Class Verification: Students should check their “Concise Student Schedule” on MyNMSU accounts following the advising appointment to verify their course is correct.
- Online Orientation: Students will receive instructions on how to complete a Dual Credit Orientation online.