The Library and Learning Resources is committed to providing resources and services that support the mission of New Mexico State University at Grants.
To fulfill its mission the NMSU Grants Library:
- Contributes to student learning outcomes by actively engaging in both the development and implementation of an Information Literacy program that supports the curriculum and lifelong learning;
- Provides users with assistance and instruction for success in the use of library resources for their present studies and lifelong learning;
- Strives to provide equal access to print and electronic materials and to develop services, including distance learning services, for students with a wide range of scholastic abilities, learning styles and comprehension levels;
- Is supportive of and responsive to the changing needs of people with diverse ethnic, cultural, social, and economic backgrounds; Advocates for faculty and staff participation in building and enhancing library resources and creating new services;
- Contributes to the college’s curricular goals by providing programs and exhibitions and by publicizing available resources and activities;
- Encourages forging of partnerships and integrating of new technologies to increase access to resources and services external to the college’s physical collections.
Summer Session General Hours
|Monday – Thursday||8:00AM – 6:00PM|
John A. Miers MLIS, Director