NMSU Grants HR services are provided by Janie Gutierrez in Martinez Hall, (505) 287-6625. For specific questions pertaining to FMLA, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 575-646-8000 or go to hr.nmsu.edu.
NMSU Grants Job Openings
Search for jobs throughout the NMSU system and apply online at jobs.nmsu.edu. You will be able to search job postings, create a username and password, apply online for positions and review the status of your applications.
- Work Study Request Form (Employees, Students)Work Study hiring form new
- Temporary Hiring Form https://grants.nmsu.edu/files/2020/11/temporary-hiring-form-new.pdf
- Student Program Coordinator Sr.
NMSU Las Cruces Links
- Annual Benefits EnrollmentWork Study hiring form new
- New Mexico Education Retirement Board (New Mexico Educator Site)
- NMSU Benefit Services
- NMSU Human Resources
- NMSU Job Listings, Las Cruces site
- NMSU Payroll Services
- NMSU Policy Manual