Community Education Option
No Transcripts. No Admission & Enrollment. Life Made Easy.
No Admission & Enrollment.
Life Made Easy.
Dedicated to the community that supports NMSU Grants, this education option exists for the benefit of those seeking something out of their local community college. We have collected a number of services and informational details for use by you, our community. Ranging from the use of some of our facilities, to our ongoing support for the Outreach Centers we have established with the local tribes, and all the requirements and provisions to get started taking classes with us.
Community Use of NMSU Grants Facilities & Equipment has been suspended until further notice
|Computer Access||NMSU Student||Community Member||Printing||Computer Availability|
|Cyber Café||Yes||Yes||No||5 Desktops
(Student & Community Use)
|Math Lab||Yes||No||Instructor Permission (Required)||7 Desktops, 24 Laptops (Students Only)|
|Testing Center||Yes||No||Instructor Permission (Required)||13 Desktop PCs, 4 iMacs, 12 Laptops (Students Only)|
| 6 Desktops, 15 Laptops (Students Only)
5 Desktops (Community Use)
|Locations:||Cyber Café - 1st Floor, Martinez Hall||Math Lab - 2nd Floor, Room 124, Martinez Hall||Testing Center - 2nd Floor, Room 125, Martinez Hall||Library - 1st Floor, Room 009, Martinez Hall|
*For use of any campus computers users must be at least 16 years of age or with parental supervision*
Community Required Provisions:
- Consent from University/Instructor
- Excess Class Capacity not used by Students
- Must be 18+ and owe NMSU no debts
- Pay for tuition and all fees at registration
- Seniors pay rates & fees at registration
- 8 credits is maximum taken per semester
- Not available to admitted NMSU students
- Course credit will not be retroactively awarded
- Full refunds if a class is cancelled or your withdraw within 1-work day after 1st scheduled class is to meet
- If 10+ requests by community members for a class & time made it will be scheduled pending instructor and room availability
Subject to change without notice!
- No Official Enrollment/Admission necessary
- No Transcript produced nor grades awarded
- Bound to NMSU Grants’ Campus Policies
- Must follow the Student Code of Conduct
- Register 2-days minimum before class begins
- Classes without sufficient student enrollment will be cancelled
- A list of supplies and materials for class will be provided at the time of registration or provided by your instructor at your own expense
Through our partnerships with the local tribes we continue to launch initiatives to support their communities.
Licensed on-site care provided for NMSU Grants personnel and local community members.
Learn about the SBDC Services and Resources available to help the local business community.