A few important reminders to new and returning students (as well as faculty and staff):
- There is a new password for the NMSU-Grants WiFi network; ask a staff member or look at the new digital signs.
- If your NMSU account password has expired, you can change it yourself by answering the challenge questions you set up. If you have problems, come to Room 122 and we can reset the password if required.
- We have a “virtual” bookstore online – order your textbooks online here.
- Don’t forget all students can download a FREE copy of the full Microsoft Office 2013 software – here’s how.
- Get in the habit of regularly checking 3 things: your NMSU email, this website, and the new digital signs.
- 6) Have a great semester!