The NMSU Grants website has been updated with a new look, new features, and some great capabilities. Check out these below. Please make sure you keep your preferred browser up to date. Specifically, if you’re still using Internet Explorer 8 (or previous), it’s time to upgrade to IE 9 or 10.
Updated Website Highlights
- Newsfeed of the latest campus news and announcements. They appear on the home page right under the slider, and you can subscribe to updates using the RSS link in the header.
- Speaking of the header, now you can click directly to the new NMSU Grants Twitter page, YouTube channel, and the Facebook page for Student Services.
- Please follow us on Twitter to keep up with what’s going on around campus and education news that affects us all.
- Students have their own landing page, with links to just about everything they’ll need accessible on this one page: http://grants.nmsu.edu/students/ .
- We now have a robust Campus Calendar, with user-selected views. The items coming up in the next month are summarized in the right footer at the bottom of the page, or you can click on any of the Calendar links and go straight to the full calendar at http://grants.nmsu.edu/calendar/ .
- Looking for a form or document? We’re consolidating all forms and documents on one page. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, email us.
- On most pages, there’s a convenient way to print (or save as a PDF) just the content of the page, without the header, sidebar, or footer. Look for the Print PDF icon at the bottom left of the page.
- And finally, the updated website should be a lot more presentable on your portable devices.
If you find any errors or have suggestions, please let the webmaster know.