WEPA pay-to-print kiosks are located in the Cyber Cafe and Student Services (Room 125) in Martinez Hall.
Setup your WEPA account
- Register with WEPA using your student email and password by going to www.wepanow.com/register, or you can register at a WEPA kiosk.
- Choose Method of payment for purchasing Print Credits. If you’ve already created an account, you can use your debit/credit card to purchase print credits by logging into your account at www.wepanow.com.
- You can also purchase WEPA Print Cards from the Cashier’s Office during normal business hours. The cards are available in $2.00 and $10.00 denominations. There is a $0.20 fee per card. There is no fee if you purchase at least $5.00 of printing credit.
- You can purchase individual prints with a debit/credit card as needed. There is a $0.20 charge per transaction.
Print to WEPA from a campus computer
- Use any computer in the computer lab or library to print your documents.
- Make sure to select Black and White or Color; BW is 0.09/page, Color is 0.49/page.
- After selecting print, enter your email address and password. You will enter this in a blue window that will appear after you select “Print”.
- Walk up to any WEPA kiosk and login with your username and password.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and print your document(s).
Print to WEPA from your computer
- Go to www.wepanow.com
- Click the Print Now logo
- Click login
- Enter your username & password
- Click Print Now
- Browse and select your document(s)
- Upload and send to WEPA
- Walk up to any kiosk and login to release your prints
Your files will be held at every WEPA on campus for 24hrs. After 24hrs all files will be deleted from your account. You can re-upload your files to your account as many times as you need to.
Print directly from your USB jumpdrive at any WEPA
- At the WEPA, select “Print from USB”
- Insert your USB Jumpdrive into the USB port
- Wait for your documents to appear and select the document(s) you wish to print
- Use your WEPA Account, Print Card, or Debit/Credit Card to print.