NMSU Grants HR services are provided by Janie Gutierrez in Martinez Hall, (505) 287-6625. For specific questions pertaining to FMLA, email email@example.com, call 575-646-8000 or go to hr.nmsu.edu.
NMSU Grants Job Openings
Search for jobs throughout the NMSU system and apply online at jobs.nmsu.edu. You will be able to search job postings, create a username and password, apply online for positions and review the status of your applications.
- College Instructor Natural Sciences
- Adjunct Faculty (pdf) Work Study Request Form (Employees, Students)
- Work Study Hiring Memorandum (Employees)
NMSU GRANTS IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. Offer of employment is contingent upon verification of individual’s eligibility for employment in the United States.
NMSU Las Cruces Links
- Annual Benefits Enrollment
- New Mexico Education Retirement Board (New Mexico Educator Site)
- NMSU Benefit Services
- NMSU Human Resources
- NMSU Job Listings, Las Cruces site
- NMSU Payroll Services
- NMSU Policy Manual
2,687 total views, 1 views today