NMSU Grants HR services are provided by Janie Gutierrez in Martinez Hall, (505) 287-6625.
NMSU Grants Job Openings
Search for jobs throughout the NMSU system and apply online at jobs.nmsu.edu. You will be able to search job postings, create a username and password, apply online for positions and review the status of your applications.
Systems Analyst, Sr.
NMSU Grants is looking for a Systems Analyst, Sr, to lead the IT Department, starting as soon as possible. This position reports directly to the campus president and provides vision/leadership for maintaining current and future campus technology needs. Salary is $48,000.00, commensurate with education and experience. Minimum qualification is Bachelor’s degree in areas related to the duties of the position, i.e. Information Technology, Computer Science and five (5) years of related experience.
Knowledge of: Computer and network operating systems; current Windows; equipment installation; training and performance evaluation/ knowledge of developing information systems technologies including local and wide area networking, wireless (WI-FI), network wiring including Ethernet range planning; problem analysis and resolution. Ability to direct, evaluate, train and supervise the work of assigned personnel, including work study students; communicate effectively in written and oral form; develop and maintain effective working relationships with campus wide constituencies (including staff/faculty/students/vendors/NMSU ICT personnel); determine and solve information systems related problems; maintain accurate and orderly records, manage IT inventory (hardware and software); capable of independent judgment and initiative; analyze and evaluate information; operate various computer systems and software.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administer and provide direction in the areas of classroom technology (including ITV), computer networks, computer labs, and video activities.
- Coordinate and maintain hardware and software applications.
- Responsible for maintaining/supporting campus-wide computers and all student computer labs, including hardware, networking, and software.
- Responsible for maintaining and reporting all IT equipment inventory, including hardware and software license.
- Supervision of 1-2 IT technical support staff, and student interns.
- Provides leadership/vision for maintaining current and future campus technology needs.
- Position reports directly to Campus President.
BENEFITS: Group medical and dental insurance, group life insurance, long-term disability, educational retirement, worker’s compensation, sick and annual leave, unemployment compensation.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Deadline for applications is January 11, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. submission of application is fully online at: https://jobs.nmsu.edu. For information on the online application process contact Janie Gutierrez, 505-287-6625, or email email@example.com.
- Adjunct Faculty (pdf)
- Work Study Request Form (Employees, Students)
- Work Study Hiring Memorandum (Employees)
NMSU GRANTS IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. Offer of employment is contingent upon verification of individual’s eligibility for employment in the United States.